Monday, August 8, 2011

Athens size heartache

I just ran into my doctor at the Y, turns out we have a mutual friend in my knitting pal. Earlier today I took Fin to see his pediatrician, who called twice this weekend to check on him and make sure his fever wasn't cooking his future smarts.
Seems like I can't go anywhere without running into someone I know, and most of the time like. A lot of the circles I've socialized my biznass in intertwine in more ways than I know.
I love this about Athens. It's my babies' hometown. I would adopt it as my own if my own hometown didn't kick so much ass (birthplace of Chester Greenwood, inventor of the earmuffs, for realz).
Dear sweet Athens, when are you going to loosen your grip on my heart??



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. You do know that everyone who leaves Athens is destined to returned right?

    ReplyDelete

Followers